*Information about how to apply for a grant is below.
WEBINAR INFORMATION FOR STATE-LEVEL SYSTEMIC CHANGE STRATEGY
ZSR has held two webinars to explain the Foundation's Framework for Grantmaking and Learning and State-Level Systemic Change Strategy. Recorded webinars and presentations slides, from each, are below.
Webinar #1 (English):
July 11, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Webinar #2 (Spanish):
July 12, 2018 from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Email email@example.com with questions about the State-Level Systemic Change Strategy.
*Scroll to the bottom of the page to apply.
How to Apply for a Grant
What To Prepare for the Application
- View State-Level Systemic Change Strategy Frequently Asked Questions
- Sample application
- Tax-exempt status
- Board List
- Advisory Board (if existing; College/University only)
- Regional Census Data
- Review sample budgets
- Audit Letters/Exceptions (College/University, Governmental Units, Religious Entities are not required to provide.)
- View Recorded Webinar from July 11, 2018 (English)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about the State-Level Systemic Change Strategy.
If you wish to continue an existing application, please click the link below.