Job applications for the positions described below are now closed.
The Z. Smith Reynolds Foundation (ZSR) is looking to add three positions to our team, including two new director-level roles. All three roles are based in Winston-Salem, NC.
The three open positions include:
- Director of Strategy & Learning, who will:
- Direct the programmatic work of the Foundation, including supporting and supervising seven program officers as they carry out the strategies of ZSR’s All for NC Framework for Grantmaking and Learning.
- Help ZSR operationalize its commitment to being a learning organization.
- Work with the Director of Convening & Capacity-Building to help ZSR develop and implement the next steps of its racial equity journey.
- Director of Convening & Capacity-Building, who will:
- Direct ZSR’s convening and capacity-building efforts, including the Fellowship Program, Nonprofit Internship Program and Sabbatical Program.
- Lead efforts to convene stakeholders around a common purpose.
- Work with the Director of Strategy & Learning to help ZSR develop and implement the next steps of its racial equity journey.
- Program Officer, who will:
- Develop effective relationships, partnerships and strategies that help the Foundation facilitate positive change in communities across the state and at the state level.
- Review grant applications, meet with applicants, and provide critical analysis of applications for the Foundation’s Trustees.
- Build relationships with and among grantee partners and other funders.
For all roles, successful applicants will share ZSR’s core values and be ready to join a team of committed, kind and thoughtful colleagues who are working together to make a positive impact in North Carolina.
Learn more and apply: https://www.armstrongmcguire.com/jobs